The below screenshot gives you a gist of how Introduction tab & the content in this tab look like –
Introduction tab has three sections. They are –
- Get Started: This section talks about that XfilesPro is and gives you a gist of its features.
- Setup: This section allows you to set up an external storage, be it external or internal. You will see button: Storage Setup which will take you to tab: Storage Setup(add link). For more information on this, click here(add link to Storage Setup tab)
- Resources: This section allows site visitors to educate themselves more about XfilesPro. This section helps site visitors easily find information that they seek. We have the below buttons in this section –
- Getting Started – button: Getting Started section helps end-users to start setting up the application.
- Knowledge Base – button: Knowledge Base educates end-users about XfilesPro, it’s features, provides a detailed user guide and more details of XfilesPro
- Demo – button: Demo allows site visitors to try XfilesPro in a demo org which XfilesPro maintains. If site visitors do not have a Salesforce org/do not want to try XfilesPro in their org, then they can try our demo org and see how XfilesPro functions.
- Videos: button: Videos allows site visitors to see our features, customer testimonials & more information about XfilesPro on our YouTube channel.
- Blog – button: Blog allows site visitors to see visit our blog & subscribe to our blogs to get regular updates from the XfilesPro world
- Product Updates – button: Product Updates gives details of what features got introduced/modified or deprecated in the recent releases.
- Feedback/Chat – button: Feedback/Chat allows site visitors to give suggestions/feedback and chat with our support team.
- Support- button: Support allows the user to mail and get the help from the support team any point of time.