XfilesPro is a simple & affordable external file storage solution available for all Salesforce customers. Designed as the best file storage cost saving tool, XfilesPro allows you to upload seamlessly in Salesforce. There isn’t any restriction on file size, file type or file count. You can configure any storage provider, be it cloud or non-cloud storage providers. You can also configure your local FTP server too.
XfilesPro supports public storages, private storages like local FTP servers & also any of the customers’ private content management systems.The best part is that the SFDC file storage is not getting filled up because XfilesPro saves the files externally. It lets you upload as many files as you want without worrying about the cost or the upload limit.
- Please visit APPExchange and install XfilesPro from there by clicking on Get it Now. Know how to install XfilesPro from APPExchange.
- Once XfilesPro is installed, please have a storage setup on your org. Know how to configure a storage setup
- Now that you have an external storage setup, choose the view you are in your org. We have setup steps for Lightning, Salesforce1 & Classic. Please go through them and setup XfilesPro as per your requirements.
We have seen how to install XfilesPro from APP Exchange, how to configure an external storage and to configure XfilesPro components in Lightning, Salesforce1 & Classic.
Now, it’s time to understand each option of XfilesPro.
To understand XfilesPro & it’s each option better, we will go through each of the tabs on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Storage Setup
- Manage Content
This is the homepage of XfilesPro and we are on the first tab: Introduction
- Get Started – This section gives you a glimpse of what XfilesPro is and helps you understand XfilesPro better. Know more about XfilesPro
- Setup – This section allows you to setup a storage, be it cloud or non-cloud storage providers. When you click on Storage Setup, it will take you to tab: Storage Setup(link it to second tab). Once you are at this point, you can either add a new storage provider or manage an existing one. Know more on how to setup a storage setup
- Resources – This section has all the all tools for you to setup and manage XfilesPro efficiently. You can access all of our data sheets like application guide, vlogs, product updates, give us feedback or contact us for more help.
- Provider Name
- Provider Access Key
- Provider Access Secret Key
When you click on them, you will get icons to download & delete the file.
For more information on XfilesPro, please go through the left-hand panel which has setup instructions.
Please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about XfilesPro.